Twitching in stomach!
Okay i am 16. Still a virgin, but have done other things. i have had twitching and weird movements in my stomach. not only in one spot, also sometimes it feels like sort of something is rubbing against the inside of my stomach, and it feels weird n sometimes it hurts(not bad). Also my side sometimes hurts and if i bend down it feels very uncomfortable also i cant lay on my belly because i feel a heavy pulse n it begins to feel very uncomfortable...whats happening to me? Its been like this for about 7 months...someone please help me here! >.<

This discussion is related to Twitching and moving in stomach (not related to pregnancy).
hey, i am also 16 and i have stomach twitching too! its reallly weird, i can actually see my stomach twitching and it freaks me out. i am sexually active but i always and always will use protection. i do not believe that i am pregnate but im not sure? maybe its something else. i wishh there was an answer
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
In a thin built person, normal pulse of the abdominal aorta can be felt. This is a normal finding. Another possibility is a strong heartbeat being conducted to the stomach area. Again it could be a normal finding or it could be due to a heart condition. However it could also be an aneurysm. This can be diagnosed and treated by a vascular specialist and an angiogram not ultrasound is done to detect it. Please consult a cardiologist to start with. You may need to consult a vascular specialist.
Severe acidity, gas in stomach and muscle twitches too could be causing a pulsing. If heart and aortic causes are ruled out, then this should be looked into. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor. Hope this helps. Take care!
i'm so glad a finally get a reply! thanks! its really annoying its always on and off! this is my 9th month with the twitches -_-
or 8th? i dont remember.
its probably something else! dont worry!