Two Small Holes in Butt Crack
My girlfriend has two small holes in her butt crack. They're not at the very top. They look kind of black and they appear to go down a bit of a ways. She's had a lot of problems with itchiness in that region. She does scratch it and it currently appears red and some areas look like they have bled or might bleed soon, most likely due to the scratching. The holes are about midway between her anus and the top of her crack and they are about an inch apart. What could this be? Should she see a doctor?
Are they dimple like?  Or actual holes?
Has she had them all of her life or gotten them recently?
Some people are born where their spines are not completely formed..
I can't think of the name of it for the life of me, but it will appear like a hole, or even a deep dimple in the crack at the very base of the spine/tailbone.
They look like actual holes. They appear to go down a little at least and they are dark or black in appearance.

I don't know if she's had them all her life or not. I doubt anyone else as ever looked at her butt quite that intently. That's why I was wondering if it was a common thing and people just didn't realize it because no one looks at their own butts that close. But I researched how many holes should be in the human body and those aren't included so I got a little worried.

I don't know if it matters but she does seem to have an unusually high butt crack. Like I said before though, the holes aren't at the very top.
I jus read about dis from 2 others on here. The DR.'s response was dat they were cavities & if dey hav a small hair n them then can get infected n drain from time to time.