Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Ulcer on vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Ulcer on vagina

Very recently i discovered one large and two small what seem to be ulcers on the lips of my vagina near the opening. They are extremely painful and i experience severe pain whenever i urinate, so much it brings me to the verge of tears. I am 18 and have had the same partner for 2years, i have been with one other person near a year ago when we had a break up but thats it. I havent had sex for near 3weeks and these ulcer's appeared a few days ago, the only thing thats new is that i recently shaved with a razor that has a bar of soap around it, i know for a fact the ulcers were not there when i shaved otherwise i would have definately felt it, they seem to have appeared very soon afterwards, also i never really do exercise of any sort but the past week i have been playing a lot of tennis and end up very sweaty and uncomfortable, could any of these factors have induced an infection? Unless my bf has been cheating i shouldnt have any STD's, he gave blood about 4weeks ago and was clean. I have a blood test this friday, it is for my thyroid but when i book the test they didnt ask what it was for and just booked me in, do you think its possible to ask to be tested for herpes when i go? i am terrified of needles so this test will take a lot of courage as it is. I have also been under alot of stress lately, a friend of mine died in march and university has gotten on top of me so much i went to the doctors for being depressed. My body definately reacted to the stress to the point i thought i was pregnant though im not, i started producing a lot of discharge, though nothing seemed wrong with it, i felt ill all the time and faint. Could these ulcers be linked with any of this? i dont understand how it could be an STD since i havent been with anyone else yet alone even had sex recently, and im pretty sure my bf hasnt cheated. I had what i thought was a cold sore quite a few months ago but continued with oral sex etc, my bf told me it wasnt a cold sore, ive never had one before so it may have been a spot or something. he hasnt experienced any problem and neither did i, i didnt have sex after until it was gone, but this was a while ago, i should've had a break out if it were herpes right? I am so terrified of what this could be, is it possible i have just an infection and it will go away? i suffer from fragile skin down there which tears easily, i currently have one tear below my anus, they heal and come back if i have rough sex or anything, could the ulcers be linked? i am so freaked out, any information would help, im terrified of going to the doc about it but i guess im going to have too, any input beforehand would be extremely helpful. thanx
hey people, for anyone who has read this, i have infact gotten herpes. please take into account how easy it is to get, ive never had unprotected sex and my bf has never had a coldsore, doesnt mean he may not have been carrying the virus and passed it on through oral sex. be careful people, theres not really a lot to tell you, you have the virus, u may never ever know.
hi people i am worried i been fingered by this bloke and he was rough with me doing that and now i got a scrach inside my vagina and it was bleeding. when i go to the toilet it stings, i am worring i am feeling well weak n feel light headed n dont know if i want to go to the toilet or not is it just me worring.
I'm so relieved to hear that someone else has this! Mine has become inflamed but I have not had sex so I don't see how it could be an STD either.  Just letting you know, you're not alone... Thanks for posting this question I'll be sure to get tested anywho
A related discussion, Vaginal Ulcers was started.