Underarm pain and tenderness
I am a 38 year old woman who has been experiencing pain and tenderness under my left armpit for several years. It seems to occur most before my period. The pain extends from under my arm to my back and into my left breast. I have mentioned this to 2 doctors in the past. I went for a breast sonogram and mammogram which showed nothing. The one Dr thought this had to do with my posture. I went for physical therapy for my back which I do not believe helped the situation. I ended up changing my conditions at work ( I sit at a desk and work on a computer) which seemed to cure my back pain. I still get this aching pain under my arm and I am nervous this is something serious. It comes for a few days, and then is gone like it was never there. Any advice?? Thanks!
It could be a lymph node that responds to your hormones. Have you been  in to the Dr. when it is actually bothering you? Maybe a CT during the time it hurts would help.