Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Undiagnosed Neurological illness.. help please..
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Undiagnosed Neurological illness.. help please..

Hello, my names Jodie, I'm 20 years of age and have had neurological problems since the age of 14, yet no doctor can seem to get to the bottom of whats going on with me.. apparently I'm a diagnostic dilemma..

Symptoms I get: Constant severe headache (migraine like.. worse with coughing, bending, bright light), sickness, numbness, tingling, burning, paralysis (left arm has been paralysed for just over two years, legs come and go), eye problems (blurred vision, tunnel vision, blue, or loss of vision.. dizziness often, left eye often looks as if it's being pushed out of my head and eyelids occasionally droop), vertigo, loss of consciousness (black-outs/fainting), bladder retention problems.. plus a lot more.. (often forget what I want to say or can't find the right words..)

Tests: MRI (T2 lesion in frontal horn, optic neuritis,) LP (intracranial Hypertension --> High 40's had fluid drained), EEG (inconclusive for epilepsy, presented with slow brain waves) , Tilt Table Test (blood pressure dropped.. yet didn't faint.. inconclusive),

I've been to many different hospitals, passed on a lot because Dr's don't know what to do with me and I really need some answers.. can anybody help? Point me where to go next.. suggest possible diagnoses..

Recently.. I've had very very strange neuro symptoms happening.. different to the last 5 years.. I'm hearing a voice from a reoccurring dream, I'm dreaming when I'm awake ,the voice is in a rhythm.. and when this happens I go into a rhythm myself, can't control it.. I have to move to the beat.. or speak to the beat or tap or count.. does any body know what this could be? I'm also smelling burning rubber a lot! ??????

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED =D

Thanks

Jodie

xxX