Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Undiagnosed for 2 years -- help?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Undiagnosed for 2 years -- help?

2 years ago I experienced an episode where two separate spots appeared in both eyes of my vision. I immediately went to my general physician and he sent me to an ophthalmologist. There they put me through a vision field test and my blind spots were mapped out. Ever since then there has been no diagnosis for the cause of these sudden blind spots in both eyes, but I've been noticing other things beginning to happen with my body. I've since had issues with normal bowel movements and have had to have a colonoscopy to try and find the culprit, all that was found there was a benign polyp and the same problems still exist, and now with acid reflux. I've had bouts of what I would call RLS and pins and needles, but usually only with my left leg and generally in the middle of the day. I also used to be able to keep up with due dates for homework and test dates, and now I have to write everything down on a calendar. I'v had an MRI to try and find a tumor in my pituitary to explain the blind spots, I've been checked for optic neuritis, I've even been tested for MS by a neurologist to explain the other symptoms, but nothing has come back with any positive diagnosis or possible treatment. I did recently visit with a third ophthalmologist who performed a test on my eyes I've never had done as well as another vision field test; the results brought about a new symptom. I have a second spot showing up in my right eye that correlated with the new test that showed me to be borderline positive for glaucoma. Also I am a 22 female. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, I'm getting very frustrated and growing more concerned.