Undiagnosed whole body severe pain
I am a ladies of 26 years old.
I am suffering from severe pain. Everyday after 30 to 60 minutes or sometime after 1 to 2 hours, regularly this pain occurs.  This whole body pain is very problematic and give serious pain.
I have also done some test like MRI and other. But the reports are normal. My Hemoglobin is low than normal.
Everyday, i am suffering from it. Some doctors are saying it as Psychological disease. I am also taking treatment from Psychological Doctor.
After searching on Internet I think it is Autoimmunity disease. I am somehow weak. A operation of appendice has also done on me before 1 year, but from that operation their is continues stomach pain to me for 6 th month.
Please help me to diagnose the disease
Do you experience any other symptoms? Fatigue? Anxiety? Nausea? Muscle weakness? Do you feel it in your nerves or is it more like stiff or aching muscles?
Are you physically active? What is your diet like?
Please give us more information as there are so many possible reasons for all-over body pain.

All the best,
Brittany
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Unexplained aches and pains could be due to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, H pylori infection, anemia, liver disorders, diabetes, hypothyroidism, Vit B12 or Vit D deficiency and due to calcium or magnesium deficiency. This needs a comprehensive investigation. Consult a doctor please. Take care!

Definitly check your pH levels (at health food store)...Acidity state of body can cause all kinds of problems.