Undiagnosed:swollen lymph nodes symptom pathology help
Over one year ago i found a swollen lymph node on my neck..got it taken out and biopsied showed nonspecific hyperplasia.. one month later in almost the same spot another lymph node became swollen i just had a fine needle biopsy that showed: small appearing lymphocytes, a rare admixed plasma cell was noted, and a rare large cell with minimal to moderate cytoplasm was found. report said nothing else..i am being sent to another doctor
symptoms include:
-headaches
-pain in chest
-heart burn
-rash bottom part of leg
-sore sholders, neck
-warmness in stomach
-i have been on 6 different antibiotics over the course of the year none have really helped, my blood is fine however a little high white blood cell count. i have been tested for mono 4 times as well allwere negative.
does anyone know what this might be and why i am not getting diagnosed??? Could  it be autoimmune related
Get a second opinion,go somewhere else if necessary,ask questions and ask for a diognosis and get well plan.Also,the reason you may not be getting  a diagnosis is because it's to soon, or they want to run more tests,or waiting for some to come in.Glad to here your blood is fine!God bless you and keep praying,and go see this Doctor and keep up with all your appointments.Ask questions and make suggestions,be sure you tell them you want this problem gone,and that you want to get well.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.