Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Unexplained Bruising on inner thigh
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Unexplained Bruising on inner thigh

I woke up this morning with many bruises on my inner thighs. Mainly my right one. I have one on my left thigh that looks like a squiggle. I was recently on Azithromycin and Prednisone. I am now on Sudogest and Mucusnex. I haven't been with my husband in a few days, so I know it's not related to bedroom activities. I have read that it could be a lack of vitamins or iron, or something more. Should I contact my doctor or take some vitamins to see if it helps?
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
I have also had back pains in the last 2 weeks. If this helps.
Blank
Hi.
Prednisolone can cause bruising, But if it carries on i would have it checked out , maybe have some bloods done and also check platelets.

Hopes this has helped
Nicola
Blank
this might be because of the lack of iron in your body right now. I have a naturally low iron count in my blood and sometimes the slightest thing in a sensitive area like that will leave a bruise, and they often last a while. however, I would definately still go to the doctor to get it checked.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank