Unexplained illness?
Right now I do not know if I still have HIV scare.  I had testing HIV 1+2 + P24 Ag done at 79 days, 96 days, 113 days.  All came back negative.  Currently I have chronic insomnia and I feel constant pain inside my right lung and my right chest and it is not getting better and it is causing me headache.  Muscle pain, join pain, bone pain.  I have dry cough.  Lots of sputum daily.  I been to x-ray two times in the past 4 months and find nothing.  My echo cardiogram (ultra sound for the heart) also showed nothing.  I suffer chronic insomnia for 4 months already due to this.  What is wrong with me?
I also have similar symptoms like you, all begin when i had one blood test done in a government hospital back in India and it is been my tenth month and still have all the symptoms and i have  done complete body checkup and everything is normal.
What is your major worry is about??
I am most worried about my lungs and heart.  But I already x-ray twice within 5 months.  It has since been 2 month since my last x-ray.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.