Unexplained rash
I started with this rash about a month ago.  My first symptoms were severe lower back pain on my left side and severe wrist and hand pain on my left side.  Then this rash started appearing.  It varies in shapes and sizes.  They are red bumps some itch some don't some become quite flaky some don't.  I went to the emergency room a few weeks back and they told me the back pain was a lumbar sprain.  They said my potassium was a little low, but with the rash they didn't do any test and just said it must be an allergic reaction to something.  I haven't changed anything that I use and they told me it would go away, but it hasn't I keep getting more.  They are on my legs and when I shave they bleed.  I tried to stop shaving to see if they would clear up but they didn't.  I do have psoriasis, but just a small patch on the back of my head by my neck and a small patch on my knee.  Since this started my scalp has been extremely itchy and dry.  I'm just hoping maybe you can shed some light on what this could be because I really don't believe its an allergic reaction.  Please if you can give me any answer I would greatly appreciate it.
I did look that up and I do have a few symptoms like the brusing, fatigue, and sometimes abdominal cramping, but this rash is all over. It started on my left arm and moved to my other arm mainly on the inside and my stomach, chest, legs, and feet.  I do appreciate you answering this so quickly and hopefully this gives a little more info.  Thank you so much!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.