Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Unknown HIV Virus possibility?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Unknown HIV Virus possibility?

Hello i'm from the UK and for about 6 years now I have been having symptoms very similar to the HIV infection however have had several negative tests aswell as tested for all STDS. I have stumbled across a site from china claiming there is some sort of unknown disease similar to hiv and I am looking for other possibilities as the unknown disease may or may not exist, however not ruled out.
I have been getting tremors in my body, from my hands right to the back of my neck, eye difficulties - somewhat sparkles which I see in my vison 24/7 however my eyes are apparently healthy according to the eye hospital aswell as increased floaters in my vision. I also get waves of pressure build up in my head which lasts between 5-60 seconds along with headaches and light sensitivity.
Stomach pains and pain during intercourse and had a lump on my vagina which secreted pus which has now disappeared however my past parteners have 'caught' the same type of lump usually on the upper leg, which brings my concern that it may be contagious giving that it is not HIV.
I have also been losing weight but that may be due to my worrying and I have also been told about my mood swings and depressive apathetic state I get into but also think it is due to my worrying.
I have skin rashes now and then, dry scaly little dots, scattered across my body mainly on my arms and legs.
My joints and muscles are starting to deteriorate, my bones 'click' into place out of nowhere at times and my muscles tweak every now and then, have also had reoccuring colds for the past few years probably up to about 8 colds a year give or take 2. aswell as sores in the mouth, night sweats now and then and difficulty breathing.
Someone give me some ideas on what it may or may not be would be highly appreciated.
it does sound like an infection. I don't think there's any one who could tell you what it is only from the symptoms.

you need to put all your memories together , where you traveled, what you touched. animal bites, animal feces anything. coincidentally with the earliest manifestation of the symptoms.

what tests have you been taking? there are many blood tests that you could take and even MRI with contrast to the brain and spinal cord. considering your eye symptoms.

for your eye/brain symptoms eye doctor is not who you need, rather Neurologist.

you need to take everything to Neurology / Immunology / Infectivology @ a large university hospital.

Have you been checked out for Borreliosis yet?  I am not sure about the lump of pus, but all your other symptoms are consistent with Borrelia.  It can suppress the immune system, leading to flare ups of viruses, and ease of contracting new viruses and bacterial infections.

This medical document might be helpful for you.
http://www.ilads.org/lyme_disease/B_guidelines_12_17_08.pdf

An ILADS doctor who is experienced in treating the disease can help you determine if you have it.  Testing is unreliable, so an experienced doctor is critical.