Unknown abdo pain - what to do next?
Okay so first things first, this isn't a new thing for me. I've been getting pain in the right side of my abdomen for several years now so I know it can't be anything like appendicitis for two reasons. One, because I'd be dead by now, and two, I've actually had an ultrasound, and an x-ray, to make sure there was nothing obviously wrong.

But still, despite having an ultrasound and an x-ray, I get abdominal pain. sometimes it's quite sharp, like I'm being stabbed, and sometimes its just a dull annoyance that doesn't hurt much at all. It varies, as does the time I get it. But when I get it, its always on the right side, just below my navel.  My current GP won't do anything about it but I'm in the process of trying to find a new one (GP that is) but until then, I need some answers...or maybe just some support from people who might understand, I don't know.

Recently the pain is also accompanied by nausea and the feeling of not being able to eat. Of course, I force myself to - I'm actually a bit underweight, always have been, so skipping meals isn't a good idea - but often I'll feel like throwing up or just feel horribly sick.

Along with that, I also get headaches, restlessness, mood swings, decreased appetite...has anyone else experienced something even remotely similar?

can anyone give me any tips on what on earth I should do next? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Before anyone can comment intelligently on your question, there are number of missing pieces of information which include your sex, how old you are, previous abdominal surgeries, and bowel habits.