Unusually tired
Hi this is my first time posting I'm 41 years old and I used to be very active but about 3 months ago I started feeling tired and it's gotten worse my body started aching and then 2 months ago I developed a cough that doesn't go away I'v tried cough medicine and it doesn't work my body aches have gotten worse in June my dr. Ordered blood work and the ANA came out positive unfortunately I lost my insurance but should I be really worried what can it be? Please do have an answer for this.
start doing 30 mins of cardio 5 days a week with 20 mins of weight training ....add oat meals to ur breakfast....check out for ur daily vital vitamins levels
as for ur cough......eat roasted nigella sativa with warm water...3 times a day u will find it in ur grocery store or chemist this will remove ur cough it works 100% guarentee
roasting or cooking or any kind of energy force put into nigella sativa makes it ineffective and useless, hencey why when oil is produced from nigella sativa seeds it is only done so "cold pressed" so eating nigella sativa seeds which are roasted or cooked etc would be like not using it at all