Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Urine coming out of anus.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Urine coming out of anus.

Hello there. Let's get to the question, shall we? As you may have read in the title, there is urine coming out of my anus. Now, I am a lot more mentally mature than other people my age. I'm twelve, turning thirteen, female. I live in a Rural area in NS, Canada. Plenty of animal life. Around quite a few people. I also have two cats. They get fleas a lot, but we kill them. I never engaged in sexual activity. I am of a First Nations race. My great grandmother was white. I can feel the urine coming out. I'm not allergic to anything I know of, and I don't take medication. I broke my arm when I was about eight. I'm a little bit big. I hit puberty two years ago. I need glasses. That's about all I can think of. Hope this information was medically relevant. Also, don't treat me like a kid when replying, please. It's annoying.
Tags: urine, Coming out of anus, child
This is the answer from
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank  from Mar 10, 2010 on a similar question

The only way you can get urine from the anus is through a fistula between urethra and anus and this can be serious. The other possibility is that you have a urine leak that trickles down to the anus and you feel it is coming from there. The leaking could be due to urine getting trapped by a tumor, a hydrocele, a hernia, cancer of testicle, varicoceles or enlarged prostate. The leaking could also be due to weak bladder wall muscle---this gives a sensation of incomplete emptying of bladder. Inertstitial cystitis of bladder or narrowing of urethra could also cause leaking.  
You need a comprehensive investigation taking all these points in consideration. Please discuss this with your doctor and get yourself investigated accordingly. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thank you. I'll do that. I'll update you on what I have later. Yeah, thank you very much.
I don't think this is a problem. Depending on the flow of your urine is when u can tell. If slow it will trickle to your bum and appear and feel if coming from there. If your still worried speak to an adult who can take you to a family doctor.