Uvula Feels Like It's Touching My Throat -- Cough As Well
For the past 4 days, I have felts as if something (like food?) were stuck in/on my throat.  At first it felt like a hair and then became a bit more substantial.  I have been to a Nurse Practitioner who just looked at my throat and said it looked ok.  I also have a cough from what she indicated was bronchitis and gave me a one dose Zitromax (9 days ago).  I now think my uvula is touching the back of my tongue/throat and causing this sensation.  I have a recurrent cough still, as well.  Any advice on what it could be and what type of doctor I should see?

Thanks!
I have had that before.  Several years ago, I had a horrible cough and was very sick.  Then woke up one morning, thought I had something stuck in my throat.  As the morning went on, it was feeling like it was hard to swallow, and breath. Went to ER, and they said my Uvula was very swollen, and it was touching the back of my throat. Said it was caused by my cough.  Told me to drink alot, and that popsicles would help.  Also had to get some cough medicine to try to help the cough.  I think you should call your doctor to have it checked out.  Very weird and strange feeling, I know.  Good luck!
Thank you for the input!  It helps, often, to know you aren't just crazy :-p   I'm planning to make an appt next week.