VERY SORE - Armpit bumps & red lump on breast (NEW HOT TUB?!?)
Within the last 48 hours, I developed about 4 - 6 very painful swollen "nodules" under BOTH of my armpits.  I additionally noticed a red (warm to the touch) lump (bump) about an inch to an inch and a half in diameter on the side of my left breast located nearly on my nipple.  The lump "or form" is very tender and hot to the touch.  I have a similar "form" on my right breast, however it is about half of the size, and is not nearly as painful.  The pain in my armpits is so bad that it nearly brings me to tears to apply my deodorant.  The strangest thing about this is that I recently purchased a hot tub.  It was purchased from a friend and was THOROUGHLY sanitized twice before using.  I fear that I may have not had the chemicals and chlorine set correctly before it was used for the first week.  I used the hot tub for about a total of 8 hours the first week, and I have been reading that these potential infections could be caused from the hot tub.  I am very scared at this point, and in a great deal of pain.  The bumps do not itch, they just hurt a LOT!  I do not know what to do, and just visited a doctor last week for an unrelated neck injury.  What in the world is going on with my body?!?  I don't know what to think and I've read that many other people with hot tubs have experienced this.   ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME!!!

~ChargeHer~
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.