Vaccination
my family and I live in Seoul South Korea.  Before we moved here My wife and I started the Hep B vaccination.  We received the first two shots and were told that we would be able to get the third here.  Well when the rubber met the road noone was able to help us and so we have passed the time to get it.  What are the health risks (of missing the shot not getting the disease) and what should we do now?

How are you?

The minimum recommended dosing intervals are 4 weeks between the first and second doses and 8 weeks between the second and third doses. If the series is not completed then there is no lifelong protection from the disease.

I sincerely advise you to get your antibody levels to hep B vaccine checked. If they are not in the adequate level range then a repeat course is desired.You need to have the antibody levels because you have well passed the time limit.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.