Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Vaginal Numbness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vaginal Numbness

I had sudden vaginal numbess start over a year ago.  I have next to no feeling in any of my genitals... vagina, vulva, clitoris or anything.  I have unexplained and sudden cramps and a really low sex drive (as compared to what it was before the numbness started happening).

Originally I thought it was my pill, obviously it was that because I've changed pills 2 times now.  

Any help would be appreciated.
Related Discussions
8 Comments
Blank
Dayle,
Have you discussed this with your gynecologist?  What did he/she say about it?

Carol
Blank
Yes I do, she a) doesn't listen to me and b) doesn't know because my blood work and ultrasound came back completely clean.  Her exact words were "I don't know what to tell you."  
Blank
the nerves terminations are damaged in that area,stop using any sex toys (if you use any),try some herbal products (www.herballove.com)
Blank
This happens to me when I have low blood sugar. My blood sugar drops down instantly. I have hypoglycemia. I have been combating it for several years now. Get a glucose meter. I use Accu-Check compact. If it is blood sugar drops, it can be serious if you do not get your blood sugar count back up to a better reading. I am not having luck with keeping my low numbers under control and the get seriously low. My doctor says to eat more often. Just how often do I need to eat food? I eat every 20 minutes to 1 hour, and still am not controlling my numbers. Wish I knew if something else could control it.
Blank
Maybe you can help me. My wife is a healthy 27yo woman and she experiances vaginal numbness. Her clitoris can be stimulated but their is no vaginal sensation. can you please explain to me what her is condition and if their anyway to improve stimulation?
Blank
592969_tn?1248329005
There is a form of MS that causes vaginal numbness and numbness in the chest area.  It is a more serious form of MS.  You may want to be tested for MS just in case that is causing this.  
Blank
I have MS and am having the problem of vaginal and clitoral numbness. So far my neurologist refuses to address this matter. He wanted me to go to a Gyno which I did, and he referred me back to my neurologist. Both of these doctors are very old men. Will a hormone cream help? I used to wear testosterone patches to help with my libido when I was on strong hormones to stop my growth of endometriosis.
Blank
The comment I just posted was for DayleG. It came out ayleG. I don't know why.
Robin
Blank
A related discussion, vaginal numbness was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank