Vaginal bleeding after urination with Pain
g87
i had sex with the same partner for 3days straight just once a day then skipped a day then had sex again with the same person, but that morning when i woke up to pee after the last day i had pain in my abdomen after i urinated with blood that dripped from my vagina, i am diagnosed with (HerpesSimplesVirus) but this has never happened and i have had the same sexual partner...what can this be?  it has only been going on for 2days now

Bleeding after intercourse can be due to injuries to the vagina after repeated intercourse or rough intercourse.But chances of genital infection or cervical polyps are there.They are tiny, harmless growths on the outer surface of the cervix and can bleed after intense sexual intercourse.Stress and anxiety can also cause bleeding after sex but it is just spotting not heavy bleeding.

Other causes may be uterine fibroids,miscarriage after a pregnancy,ectopic pregnancy,fluctuation in hormone levels,IUD(intrauterine device)use,use of anticoagulant drugs and hypothyroidism.

Pls get yourself evaluated by a gynecologist as pelvic examination and investigations are required to confirm a diagnosis.Heavy bleeding can lead to anemia and chances of hemorrhagic shock.So pls consult soon.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.

g87
thank you! if it is cervical polyps and i have surgery not a hysterescopy but have them removed is it still possible for me to have children i have not had any by the way just 21yrs old in college...but im going to the Dr. asap
g87
oh yea i have been bleeding like that for a week today...so is the stuff you said still a possibility, i have had some stress also though

As you have been bleeding for the past one week,so any of the possibilities which I have stated are possible.I sincerely advise you to consult a gynecologist and get a pelvic examination done.Also,cervical polyps do not require uterus removal.They can be removed by polypectomy, cautery or laser depending on their size.So there is no effect on fertility.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.