Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Vaginal issues-- Fingering

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Vaginal issues-- Fingering

I am a freshman in college and just this past weekend I went further with my boyfriend than I ever have with anyone. I am still a virgin.
My boyfriend fingered me and I was totally okay with it. Afterwards I was bleeding which I just figured to be the breaking of my hymen and that persisted for a few days and now I'm no longer bleeding. I also was swollen but that has gone away as well. Now its 4 days later and still when I pee it burns to the point of where I want to cry, my vagina is also so sore I don't want to sit or walk (I wear loose basketball shorts with no underwear so nothing rubs and I take warm baths), it is super tender to the touch yet it itches! I am seriously uncomfortable.

My boyfriend and I are super clean people.

Is there anything I can do? What is this? Is this normal? I set up a doctors appointment but I am extremely nervous and would like some relief for the weekend.
go see the doctor it sounds like a major infection
My best way to help is that you need to go see the doc, it can only help, not hurt! There is no way your hymen was broken, it has its own way of knowing when it has been penetrated by a penis!!! Are you sure he had completely clean hands before going inside?..... I would think you had gotten your period right after, but not with all the other symptoms! It maybe a reaction your body had or for some reason you became inflamed right before or something you may have done after!!! Either way, going see your doc is always the best choice that way you keep yourself safe!
Best thing is to have a check up .. Don't stress to much.... maybe its a bladder infection or something.