Vaginal pain and discomfort for three years!
I have been suffering with vaginal pain and discomfort for about three years now. Used to wet the bed as a child. And would have to change underwear a few times a day because the leckage was so bad. The first time I tried to insert a tampon and had my first sexual intercourse pain occured.(First sexual intercouse was at 12 and started period at 11.) Symptoms I suffer with are. . .pain with sexual intercourse, light bleeding after sexual intercourse, lower stomach pain, had an ultrasound done and they said i had a lot of fluid in right side, discomfort when sitting down, pain and cramping at the end of urination, white discharge when pain is present, if i wake up with my vagina hurting it pretty much is there all day, i am constantly tired no matter the amount of sleep I get, feel weak a lot, have had problems with excessive dizziness, this pain I have in vagina feels as if it is kind of deep, have had unprotected sex many times. . .have had no luck getting pregnant, sometimes have excessive itching around vagina. These are all the things I can think off of the top of my head. I have tried several things. Switching soaps, birth control, wiping front to back, I shower daily, have had my urthera hole stretched, been to urologists, OB GYNS, doctors. Never shows as an STD, UTI, yeast. I am at a loss as is everyone I have went to see. I am desapreat for answers/suggestions. It is started to run my life and making it where I am not able to do my daily activites!! Please, any answers.
Vulvodynia is a unexplained pain in the vaginal area.  The causes that may contribute to vulvodynia include nutritional deficiences, chemical irritants, nerve injury, muscle spasms, allergies, hormonal changes, yeast infections, high levels of oxalate crystals in the urine, genetic issues.

As i had unexplained bladder pain for 2 years due to severe magnesium deficiency, i thought i would see if magnesium could help your condition. And this is what i found...

"Magnesium: New research suggests magnesium may help. Magnesium relaxes muscles and regulates nerve signals, says Carolyn Dean, MD. This can combat the nerve hypersensitivity and pelvic muscle spasms that constitute vulvodynia. Try munching almonds and/or take a supplement containing 200 mg. of magnesium citrate twice a day."
try to get Nero Dr or your family to run more test.
Try Magnesium like the one girl said.  i have to take it for severe muscle spasms.  Never hurts to try because its over the counter.  I never heard of yous problem before.  If its not magnesium, its another mineral deficiency more than likely.  If it was an std, you would prob have green/yellow discharge.