Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Varicose Veins in left arm

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Varicose Veins in left arm

I have noticed varicose veins on my left arm (shoulder area down to elbow). I have recently been to a chiropractor. Can going to a chiropractor cause this?
1 Comment
Thanks for writing to the forum!

If the chiropractor is trained and knowledgeable then chances are less that his treatment caused the problem. It is possible that you had this problem and a manipulation or massage aggravated it.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage without examining. Please consult a doctor for this. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!