Various Symptoms, predominantly abdominal pain
Eight years ago I had my gallbladder removed, three months after an emergency surgery to remove a gallstone that was stuck in a duct (don't know if it was the bile duct or pancreatic duct...all I know is that they told me the stone was "stuck between my liver and pancreas").  That outpatient surgery was followed less than two days later by being rushed to the ER because of severe internal bleeding caused by the surgery.   I was in the ICU for a week.

Now ... for the past few months, to be exact ... I have been having pain in my upper-right abdomen, where my gallbladder used to be.  The first time I went to the doctor about this issue he threw some antacids at me and sent me on my way.  Last week I was back to see him with the same complaint, and he felt my abdomen and realized that the pain wasn't heartburn or acid reflux but rather coming from the area of my liver/pancreas.  I told him long ago that my gallbladder had been removed, but who knows if he actually remembered that.

Pretty much every day that goes by, the pain is getting worse.   Starting during the hour after I eat and lasting for hours and hours after that, I have aching, pinching pain in my abdomen that has started to radiate up to my right shoulder blade and chest, and down to my pelvis.  

Other symptoms, which may or may not be connected:

-general fatigue
-numbness/tingling in fingertips
-continuous diarrhea (watery, light brown/yellow)
-night cough (dry cough, only occurs at night)
-general bloated feeling
-joint pain

Please, if anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it.
sorry i posted this twice!!

Have your physicians ruled out Celiac Disease ?