Vegan
Hi.  I've recently become a vegan (3 months) and I've noticed that I'm getting dark circles under my eyes.  I'm getting plenty of sleep so I know it can't be that.  I drink plenty of water and eat loads of different fruit, veg, nuts and soya yoghurts.  Someone has suggested it could be an iron deficency, could this be right and if so where would be my best source of iron as a vegan.  I don't want to take supplements if possible.  If it isn't an iron deficency what else could it be?
I am also a Vegan, and I have started to get dark circles under my eyes as well. I am not sure what causes it, But I would also like to know why?

Dark circles under the eyes are temporary and caused due to insomnia,smoking, a family history of dark circles,deficiency of vit K in diet,allergies like sinusitis and eczema,pregnancy and menstruation,increasing age, medication that dilate the blood vessels  and adrenal gland disorders.

Take rest adequatey and eat healthy nutritious food containing lots of green vegetables. Try to avoid caffeine, because it promotes water retention and leads to the dryness of the eye.Apply almond oil or skin creams containing vit C or K,alpha hydroxyl acids and kinetin.Also take multivitamins and iron supplements for some days and see if the symptoms improve.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.