Very Cold
for the past two days I keep getting chills or just very very cold.  I feel cold and it becomes a chill I cant shake.  The room temprature is 72, I have a shirt and pajama pants on a and socks.  Its off and on but when it comes on I am freakin freezing.  It took a huge thick comforter and another blanket over that to finally warm me up.  Im a little concerned.  I am usually hot.

Thanks,
Lauren
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The commonest cause of feeling cold is low external temperature. However you say it was warm enough. There can be several other causes like hypothyroidism, liver diseases, adrenal insufficiency, liver failure and as a side effect of some drugs. Chills are also felt when a fever is about to start in case of malaria and bacterial infections due to release of toxins. One can also feel chilled if you are about to break into viral fever.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!