Very Frustrated
Ok sorry first of all for the long post I am just looking for answers cause I am really frustrated right now. It all started three weeks ago with right leg pain,  I have been having right side pain and some pain in the left side and chest pain, the right leg pain is in the groin, calf and occasionally thigh area, diarrhea, jaw pain, chills, hands feel cold and sweaty,  and also some left and right hip pain all this comes and goes.  I've had both legs ultrasounded and were negative for clots, i've had about 6 D Dimer Tests which were all normal, 4 chest xrays all normal, a CT Scan of my belly which showed nothing but a 2cm cyst on the outside of my kidney, had my thyroid tested which also came back normal.  I went to the ER today  cause I had a real bad panic attack while there the ER doctor looked up my ultrasound of my gallbladder which my regular doctor had ordered cause she thought the pain in my side was related to my gallbladder, but the ER doctor said it looked ok still waiting to hear from my regular doctor, he also checked my liver that came out fine and my heart is fine cause they have done EKGs and heart enzyme blood tests.  Any idea what could be wrong?  I do have anxiety but that couldn't cause everything i'm experiencing could it?
Forgot to mention I also have back pain, right shoulder and right arm pain, left shoulder and left arm pain which again all comes and goes
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Unexplained aches and pains with rashes coming on and off could be due to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, H pylori infection, anemia, liver disorders, diabetes, hypothyroidism, Vit B12 or Vit D deficiency and due to calcium or magnesium deficiency. It can also be due to sleep related disorders.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!
ask or go to U.C.L.A.Or U.S.C. tell them your Homeless Everything Will Be Free .Also Try Buying Niacin Pills One In Mouth Crush Other Put In The middle Of Butt It Heals From Bones Out Of Skin I had Pain Its Been Gone For 7 Years Iam Still Good.