Vibrating Pelvic Area
I'm so glad that I found this site, but I'm frustrated as well.  Nobody has found a reason for this vibrating cell phone sensation in the pelvic area????  It's so frustrating and driving me crazy for 2 days.  I know that doesn't sound like a long time, but it is constant and non-stop.  The sensation is on and off every 4 to 5 seconds.  I think I may try this L-Theanine.  Is that the correct spelling?  I've seen it spelled several ways on several sites.  Wish me luck!

-Dina
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Pelvic tremors or vibrations can be due to PID or pelvic inflammatory disease, compression of spinal nerves or due to pudendal neuralgia as an initiating symptom. Menopause and hormonal changes too can cause pelvic tremors and hormone replacement therapy helps control these. Please consult your gynecologist to start with. You may need to consult a neurologist too.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Take care!
A related discussion, vibrating in the pelvic area was started.