Vibration sensation in ovarian / pelvic area
"cell phone vibrations" but no cell phone inside pubic area. I see a few people have had similar symptoms, so I'm feeling better about not losing my sanity, not having some weird parasite inside me, and not needing to panic.  I read the one post about not carrying the cell phone in my pocket, and am going to try that for a few days.  Could this have somehow stimulated the nerves?  Thanks to everyone who already posted, I feel so much better already.  Going to the doc next week.  P.S.  I'm 50 and have had this ongoing "pulsation/vibration/emptying" sensation for 3 days.  Craziest thing ever.  
Yes it's possible.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Pelvic tremors or vibrations can be due to PID or pelvic inflammatory disease, compression of spinal nerves or due to pudendal neuralgia as an initiating symptom. Menopause and hormonal changes too can cause pelvic tremors and hormone replacement therapy helps control these. Please consult your gynecologist to start with, as given your age menopause is the most likely cause. You may need to consult a neurologist too.
Take care!