Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Vibration sensation in ovarian / pelvic area
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vibration sensation in ovarian / pelvic area

"cell phone vibrations" but no cell phone inside pubic area. I see a few people have had similar symptoms, so I'm feeling better about not losing my sanity, not having some weird parasite inside me, and not needing to panic.  I read the one post about not carrying the cell phone in my pocket, and am going to try that for a few days.  Could this have somehow stimulated the nerves?  Thanks to everyone who already posted, I feel so much better already.  Going to the doc next week.  P.S.  I'm 50 and have had this ongoing "pulsation/vibration/emptying" sensation for 3 days.  Craziest thing ever.