Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Vivid dreams every night...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vivid dreams every night...

Hi everyone...

I am a 22 year old male and i have had these super vivid dreams every night for the past three months or so. They are so vivid it feels like a hallucination almost, and i do mean every single night. When i wake up its an odd feeling like i am coming out of one world and into this one. Everything in my dream suddenly freezes and then vanishes and then its all white or black and then im in my bed. I feel like i sound crazy here...

The dreams are not bad usually. I would say 90% of the time they are good dreams. Usually about my friends or strangers or even characters on TV. But sometimes they are bad dreams, but even the bad ones are not scary... just upsetting. Also, whenever i awake i feel as i did in the dream. If i was crying in the dream i wake up crying or if i was laughing then i wake up about to crack up. The thing that really gets me is i can feel what i feel in my dreams it seems... like if someone is touching me i can feel it or in real life if someone is trying to wake me up in my dream i feel someone grabbing me.

I didnt mind them at first, i actually liked them. I still do actually, very much. However, they are starting to make me tired all the time. I can sleep 4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, or more and still be tired. In my past ive always had dreams and could always remember a detail or some info on the dream, sometimes everything.. but never like this.

Anyone know what may have brought this on?