WAKE UP TIRED ?
I am 54 years old and suffer from anxiety disorder. Every morning I wake up feeling weak and tired even though I get 8 to 10 hours of sleep. I went to my PCP and she did blood work and said, everything looked fine except my Vitamin D was low, she gave me 50,000 iu of vitamin D to take once a week for six weeks along with calcium, but I still feel weak and tired everyday. I take Xanax 1mg., but I only take it when I really need it. I use to break it in half and take it before going to bed, but I stopped that over six months ago. Does anyone know what might be causing this weak tired feeling ?
Weakness in the morning is a flag for diabetes. This doesn't mean you have the problem, but an hba1c is in order.

If you can get some good sunlight on your body for 45 minutes per day.  Sunlight on the skin generates vitamin D.
I have been checked a number of times for diabetes and my blood sugar was fine.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you have been diagnosed with Vit D deficiency then it will be sometime before you can really start feeling well again. Hence continue the treatment and see. The other possibility is a sleep disorder. Even though you sleep the customary 7-8 hours, if the sleep pattern is not correct you will get up not feeling fresh. Anemia and hypothyroidism are the next possibilities you should look at. Diabetes as you say has been ruled out. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please discuss these possibilities with your doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Have been checked for Anemia and hypothyroidism and the doctor ruled it out.