Warm feeling in throat????
I have this warm feeling in my throat when I swallow or breath out....It is not the way my throat normally feels so I would like to know what this COULD be? (I know doctors can't diagnose online so I don't want a definite just possibilities.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
You are right! A definite diagnosis is not possible. Warm feeling in throat is usually due to gastric reflux. Omeprazole is a good drug to combat this. Along with it you can try over the counter antacids. However I would recommend you see a doctor and take medication under a doctor’s supervision. Avoid heavy meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal. Raise the head end of the bed by pillows to 30 degrees. Go to bed at least 2 hours after food. Hope these tips will help you.
Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
I'm sorry i'm going to be of no help, but i have felt the same exact thing.  Recently my throat has this random cool/warm sensation that creeps up my throat.  It doesnt feel like acid refluz or anything, just like something in my chest except my chest doesnt make that mucous noise.  I am sick and have been sick so I'm really not sure what it is... but I would love to know.  My sickness started out as a severe headache and eventually turned into sneezing and runny nose constantly, then i became nauseated.  most recently i just have am just congested an on and off cough.  

I do wake up with mucous in my throat, but throughout the day it is fine.  So hopefully someone can give us some answers.
A related discussion, Sudden Chest Pain was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.