Wasting away at 21 someone help
Someone please help me!
I am a 21 year old female with a 10 month old son.
Two years ago my health started deteriorating..
The symptoms are now to an almost debilitating point and quite frankly I am in fear of losing my life alot sooner than I would like.
I am dizzy(only when turning around or moving in the same direction too much) almost like exaggerated regular vertigo.--very exaggerated.
Nausea--that is near CONSTANT
Excessive weight loss over a 5 month period of time.
Was 115 regularly--am now 90 lbs..(EVERYBODY THINKS I AM ANOREXIC) except for those who live with me...--I AM NOT ANOREXIC NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN.
I look absolutely terrible and feel the same..
I am hypothyroid, although have never had the typical symptoms; ie; overweight...
My doctors turn me away after routine tests come back normal.
I cannot explain the terrible way I feel, I can hardly take care of my baby boy...
I'm very weak lethargic and occasionally have a day or few hours where I feel "well"
But almost all of my days consist of feeling that horrible unwell feeling; as if u think you may vomit, faint, or collapse but dont know which.
I tire so easily and feel like I could literally drop dead!!
I'm to the end of my rope.
Two years of nobody believing that something is very wrong with me!!
Also I have bad "indigestion" type symptoms daily and heavy queasy stomach that never feels at ease. Bowel movements are normal, some constipation.
I have an undisgnosed bleeding disorder also...
I just have no leads... No where to go. And nobody can seem to help! ;( I am living a terrible quality of life have been for 2 years...
I look like I am wasting away and it's VERY scary!!!
Might I add, I am short of breath alot of the time, and have allergies for the very first time in my life.
Have had tests,
Celiac-neg
Chrons-neg
Allergies/food--neg
Bleeding time--abnormally long
Clotting factor--aggressive platelet aggregation(clotting) all over body
Head ct scan for headaches--neg
Thyroid--hypo, been treated for 14 years--diagnosed as a small child
----also I have random long heavy heavy periods, am bleeding more than half of every month...been hospitalized twice for it-had transfusion.
Tested for von willebrand --neg
Abdominal ultrasound for gallstones or HIDA scan for nonfunctioning gallbladder?  
Oh, and diabetes?  

And consider trying a different thyroid medication or a higher dose.  Docs are finding that you actually have to go by the symptoms, even when the numbers return to normal.  Maybe all you need is a higher dose.  If this doc won't try it, find a doc who will.  
You are very likely have a severe iron deficiency. Many of your symptoms point this way. Especially if you are cycles are long and unusually heavy. After the birth of my children, I was so anemic. I qualified for blood transfusions but I refused. I took iron supplements and iron shots. I ate iron-rich foods. I felt an improvement almost immediately. Each passing month was better and better.  

Have you had a blood transfusion since the birth of your son? If so, you could be experiencing a prolonged hemolytic reaction. When we recieve transfusions our body fights 100's of foreign antigens. This can put our body's in a state of inflammation for weeks and sometimes months. Hence the allergies. I don't mean to scare you but there is always the theoretical risk of contracting a communicable disease.

I hope this helps you to engage in a discussion with your doctor.

Well wishes and peace to you and your son :o)