Water coming out of my anus.
I am a 20 year old female.

I've had bowel movement problems for about the last couple of years. However I just went to the restroom and there was clear liquid coming out of my anus. Before the liquid I had soft stool and then the liquid started. Whenever I would push I would come out in that form.

You may want to check with your Doctor about this. You might have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), or IBD (irritable bowel disease). These both can become serious, if they're not taken care of. If this has only occurred once, then it might just be from the soft stool.
What you are experiencing is called diarrhea.

If you are not taking any laxatives or slimming aids like Orlistat or similar, or any medications that could be causing this, then you should make an appointment to talk with your doctor about this problem.

If you have had this for 2 years, your body will be lacking in essential minerals and vitiamins.  The other problem is getting dehydrated.  So do make sure that you drink plenty of fluids and water.  

Keep off roughage foods and milky and dairy whilst you are not well.

Keep a record of everything that you eat and drink to see if there is anything that is making it worse so that you can then avoid it.

The doctor may ask you to provide a stool test to get it checked out.

Best wishes.

Schedule a visit with a gastroenterologist; a colonoscopy might be in order, and they are not as bad as you've heard.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.