Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Weird Head Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Weird Head Pain

I'm 22 yrs, from time to time, I get this nagging pain in the back left side of my head.  Its a sharp pain, tender to touch and spontaneous.  The pain feels superficial, as in not under the skull, but I'm no doctor, thats why I'm asking here.  It may happen 1-2 times per month max.  Any thoughts!?!?
it would be helpful for a doctor to answer because i have the same problem i get a burning sensation along with mine and i have back pains in the midsection of my back and my tailbone
I have the exactly the same thing, and am 25 years old.  It has been happening on and off for 5 or 6 years.  Normally once it happens, it will come every few minutes for a few hours or up to an entire day.

The pains are sharp and startling, and enough to make me forget about whatever else it is I am doing at the moment.  Also, I'm not sure if it's important to note that a couple years ago I had the flu, and a temperature about 103 and it seems liked the pains became more severe and that there was less time between them.  Actually, any time that I have been sick and had a fever; it seems to exacerbate the pain.

Has anyone went to a doctor with similar symptoms?