Weird Head Pain
I'm 22 yrs, from time to time, I get this nagging pain in the back left side of my head.  Its a sharp pain, tender to touch and spontaneous.  The pain feels superficial, as in not under the skull, but I'm no doctor, thats why I'm asking here.  It may happen 1-2 times per month max.  Any thoughts!?!?
it would be helpful for a doctor to answer because i have the same problem i get a burning sensation along with mine and i have back pains in the midsection of my back and my tailbone
I have the exactly the same thing, and am 25 years old.  It has been happening on and off for 5 or 6 years.  Normally once it happens, it will come every few minutes for a few hours or up to an entire day.

The pains are sharp and startling, and enough to make me forget about whatever else it is I am doing at the moment.  Also, I'm not sure if it's important to note that a couple years ago I had the flu, and a temperature about 103 and it seems liked the pains became more severe and that there was less time between them.  Actually, any time that I have been sick and had a fever; it seems to exacerbate the pain.

Has anyone went to a doctor with similar symptoms?