UNDIAGNOSED SYMPTOMS
COMMUNITY
Weird back chills, please help
by joshskellingtonx, Sep 20, 2009
Ok, so for like a week now i've noticed that when my back isn't up against something, i get this weird chilly/tingly feeling in this specific area of my back. i'd say its around midway on my left side. it doesn't necessarily hurt but its just a weird chilly sensation. i feel like if this was normal i would have noticed this long ago but this has only been happening for like a week. should i be concerned about this or is this just some weird thing? please help!
Member Comments (3)
by Dr. Kokil MathurBlank, Sep 20, 2009
Welcome to the forum!
The weird chilly thing that you feel can be accumulation of lactic acid in muscles due to their being in strain. The muscles can be in strain due to wrong posture or over use. The other possibility is peripheral neuropathy as in diabetes and hypothyroidism. Another possibility is electrolyte imbalance in the body. Try taking some fluids and see if this helps. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
by joshskellingtonx, Sep 20, 2009
ok, i'll look into that. thank you very much, this actually helped and i'm glad i asked!
by JBobwee, Dec 28, 2012
A related discussion, Chills was started.