Weird sweating problem...
I have a really weird thing going on. When I wear deodorant/antiperspirant, I sweat more than when I don't. I can be completely dry, and as soon as I put some on, I start sweating and my pits get wet and mix with the deodorant and it's just one big thing. I've tried spray on and it works better but the problem still exists.

When I don't wear it, I sweat MUCH less, but still enough to need to wear some. Any ideas?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you sweat more in response to deodorants then probably you are allergic to them. Try not applying them directly to skin and see if it helps.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
If I don't apply it directly to skin.... what should I do? Just not use it at all?

Thanks for the reply!
lol i think what he ment was try putting the spray under the pits of the shirts u wear or try getting deoderant that is hypoaligenic ( sensitive skin ) !