Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Weird symptoms

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Weird symptoms

So I'm 22 years ok, female, not obese. I work a lot and go to school. I have have been having weird symptoms for a year and I want to know if I should go see a physicians opinion.  First lets start with the pressure I get pressing from inside to the outside of my chest creating a pressure in my head where I hear the pressure in my ears. Sometimes it happens after I eat then fall asleep so I was thinking it had something to do with my acid reflux and my hiatal hernia I had about 5 years ago. Or because I have tried MDMA in the past year, which gives me the same feeling in my chest when ingested. Also sometimes I have weird twitches in the middle of the night while sleeping. They can be so violent that try wake me up from a dead sleep. They are mostly below the knee and my arms. Sometimes I drink too much caffeine and it happens, sometimes it's in collaboration with the pressure. Last I sleep a ton, sometimes smell like metal, have difficulty swallowing my food (but i do have a tongue piercing), lose my train of thought a lot (or what I call a glitch in the system), am always cold and my girlfriend says my breathing is gaped when I'm in a deep sleep. Like I have the need to catch my breAthe all the time. i do have exercise induced asthma, acid reflux, and digestion problems. and tachycardia, obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, breast cancer, skin cancer, Chromes disease and celiacs in my family. but no sign if any nervous system problems or brain disfunction's. if this is any of concern or at all relate to one another let me know. I'm thinking I'm having a nervous system problem. Or blood circulatory problem or both.