What can cause a cold chill in one area of the back?
My husban dis experiencing a cold chill in a small area of the back anyone have any info! I'm wondering if it is just tired back work bending and lifting alot
I experienced cold chills in my back when first starting Prozac.  It's pretty weird.  I also get them in my head in place or a migraine.  It's a strange feeling.  Drs say its anxiety.
I used to get this type of chill when I took over the counter diet pills.  The ones that contained phenylpropanolamine. (sp?)  I don't believe they sell these anymore due to concerns of stroke and heart problems.  But is it possible he is taking some sort of decongestant, or diet pill?

I would get the chills in various parts of my body sort of in a circular limited place.  Like an area of my scalp, or an area of my thigh.  

I stopped the pills, it stopped the sensation.  I felt anything that had that effect on my body couldn't be good.
A related discussion, chills and viruses was started.