What can cause of feelings of static noise and movement in brain ?
For years I have experienced, every now and then, a strange sensation inside my head. Sometimes, out of the blue, I have the feeling of my brain moving inside my skull. The feeling is very subtle, it is like a "ball movement" in a small scale. It also comes with something like a "low frequency static noise", or maybe plastic being smashed would be a better description. The phenomena is more likely to occur when I am concentrated in something. Sometimes the phenomena comes with brain hyperactivity, with a faster than normal sense of time, i.e., things around me seems to happen faster than usually.

I have been puzzled a long time ago with this. Maybe someone can cast some light over the subject.

This discussion is related to Feeling of head movement /beating/thumping in head.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There are two possibilities. One is that you have have a physical condition like an internal ear problem or Meniere’s disease or you have TMJ or cervical spondylitis, that is giving you a shaky feeling in head and a popping sound or sound like a plastic being smashed. However since you also have disorientation in terms of time (it appears to move forward fast), it could also be a psychiatric problem. Hence get both an ENT and a psychiatry evaluation.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!