Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
What can cause of feelings of static noise and movement in brain ?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What can cause of feelings of static noise and movement in brain ?

For years I have experienced, every now and then, a strange sensation inside my head. Sometimes, out of the blue, I have the feeling of my brain moving inside my skull. The feeling is very subtle, it is like a "ball movement" in a small scale. It also comes with something like a "low frequency static noise", or maybe plastic being smashed would be a better description. The phenomena is more likely to occur when I am concentrated in something. Sometimes the phenomena comes with brain hyperactivity, with a faster than normal sense of time, i.e., things around me seems to happen faster than usually.

I have been puzzled a long time ago with this. Maybe someone can cast some light over the subject.

This discussion is related to Feeling of head movement /beating/thumping in head.
1 Comment
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There are two possibilities. One is that you have have a physical condition like an internal ear problem or Meniere’s disease or you have TMJ or cervical spondylitis, that is giving you a shaky feeling in head and a popping sound or sound like a plastic being smashed. However since you also have disorientation in terms of time (it appears to move forward fast), it could also be a psychiatric problem. Hence get both an ENT and a psychiatry evaluation.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank