Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
What can happen if you get shocked by an electrecle fence???

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I was over at my friends yesterday and she lives on a farm. So I was going to pet her horse and I grabed on to the fence not knowing it was electrical and got a big shock that knocked me off my feet. I felt it mostly in my arms and torso should I be concerned???
Ah Bran! I have done that more than once! The average electric fence is charged with 110 volts. You could end up with a sore muscle or two, but likely today you feel just fine, right?
Be forewarned, in the country any time you see a wire strung like a fence...dont touch it.
No the only part of me that is sore is my back because I got sunburn and the too right side of my back for no reason! And yes I Know not to touch wore fences now. I had just never seen one. Guess it's kinda obvious I'm usto the city!
Can a shock cause you to he really hyper for a few hours. Because I know I was overly hyper last night and all I had was 2 pops and a half and a smore and marshmallow but sugar doesent usualy give me that effect. Do you think it might be from the shock??? Oh and my head felt really weird last night I don't how to explain how it felt but could that be connected???
No. There is no need to be concerned.
Whatever would have happened when you were shocked initially; NOT hours or days later.  Sounds like the fence is used to keep the animals in, so the voltage would be low; nothing high enough to cause serious injury or worse.  No worries.  
BTW:  the "two pops and half s'more" probably had you hyper.  
A related discussion, i recently was shocked was started.