What could be causing nonpainful muscle quivering in left calf?
For about the last two weeks, I have had a sensation in my lower left leg or calf (inside of leg) of a muscle quivering for a few seconds and then stopping for about five seconds and then quivering again.  It is not at all painful, but is pretty much constant, although  only notice it when I am sitting still or lying down.  I am concerned that it could be a symptom of something serious.  I am 75, active, weight 112 lbs. and am 5' 3 1/2".  Please let me know if this is anything to be concerned about.
Sounds like a circulatory problem or maybe some sort of a cramp, you should probably go and see a doctor.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
This could be a circulatory problem like deep vein thrombosis or  low electrolytes such as low calcium, sodium, potassium or magnesium, low Vit B12 or due to accumulation of lactic acid. Massaging the legs with warm oil in upward direction and taking plenty of fluids and ORS should help. If it does not, consult a doctor immediately.
Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thank you so much for your helpful reply.  I have been trying to drink more water, because I am not much of a water-drinker.  I do take Vit. B12, partly because I am a vegetarian.  The quivering does not really bother me much; it's just that I don't want to neglect it in case it is an indication of something more serious.  What is ORS?  

I have been doing stretching exercises every day on the recommendation of the physical therapists I went to as a result of hip problems in that leg (the one with the quivering).  I developed the hip pain after wearing a boot after having foot surgery.  I am wondering if I should maybe only do the exercises every other day.  The PT said I have an "unstable pelvis."

Again, thank you for your help.

Marlene