What could be making my arm hurt??? It hurts to move my arm
What could be makin my left arm hurt??? It's been hurting for 1-2 hours now and it keeps getting worse. I haven't done anything to it but it hurts to move my arm at all. The pain is starting to spread up and down my arm as well. It's my for arm that hurts. It hurts if I move my arm or wrist or lift something with that hand. What could be making my arm hurt???
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It is very difficult to say what it is without examining. If you cannot move your shoulder then the problem lies there. This pain can travel down the arm. Alternatively it can be an elbow or a wrist joint problem causing backward pain. Conditions causing these type of pains are bursitis, injury to ligaments of joints, infection, nerve compression, inflammation or infection of veins, fractures and tendon injuries. Common conditions causing this are rotator cuff injury, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome etc. Do consult your doctor and get this examined. Take care!