Aa
A
A
Close
What could cause my eye sight to fade out?
I have spells of where my vision turns into a tunnel - not blackened, but rather just faded out by a white/gray haze around the edges.

If I stand up too quickly or bend down, by eyesight pretty much whitens out. If I turn my head quickly from side to side or from front to side to front, depending on which way I turn my head (say I turn it to the left quick, then back straight) my eyesight in the left side of my left eye goes white... I hold still and it comes back slowly.

I am 28 years old. Blood pressure was in a good range last time I was checked (about 3 months ago).

I have started to take Chantix within the last 9 days, and have been smoke free for 3 days. I've checked the side effects of Chantix, and have found nothing mentioned about my weird "white outs".

This did start happening though AFTER I started taking the Chantix, around day 5.

Any suggestions?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
445362 tn?1206969318
Have you been checked for orthostatic hypotension, this is the only thing that came to mind. I am wondering if this has as much to do with your vision as anything else. You could see a neuro doc and an opthamologist to make sure. Peace
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
Blank
80052 tn?1496327897