What could cause my eye sight to fade out?
I have spells of where my vision turns into a tunnel - not blackened, but rather just faded out by a white/gray haze around the edges.

If I stand up too quickly or bend down, by eyesight pretty much whitens out. If I turn my head quickly from side to side or from front to side to front, depending on which way I turn my head (say I turn it to the left quick, then back straight) my eyesight in the left side of my left eye goes white... I hold still and it comes back slowly.

I am 28 years old. Blood pressure was in a good range last time I was checked (about 3 months ago).

I have started to take Chantix within the last 9 days, and have been smoke free for 3 days. I've checked the side effects of Chantix, and have found nothing mentioned about my weird "white outs".

This did start happening though AFTER I started taking the Chantix, around day 5.

Any suggestions?
Have you been checked for orthostatic hypotension, this is the only thing that came to mind. I am wondering if this has as much to do with your vision as anything else. You could see a neuro doc and an opthamologist to make sure. Peace
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.