What could my symptoms mean?
Hi, I'm a 14 year old girl and I've been sick with numerous infections and viruses this year. It seems that everything that's going around I catch. I've been to the doctors a million times and I just keep getting antibiotics. I feel extremely weak and tired constantly. I have bad fatigue and lately my bones and joints have been becoming very sore. I have headaches all the time and have been diagnosed with migraines. I also get night sweats and nausea or stomach pain. Sometimes my fingers will get a tingly numbness feeling too. Lately I've noticed the lymph nodes in my neck ar swollen. Not enough to make them visibly obvious but I can feel them and some are about a centimeter or centimeter and a half big. They could be from the sinus infection I just had but I'm not sure. Can anyone explain what this could be? What could all these symptoms be leading to and should I go back to the doctor?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Your symptoms could be due to glandular fever or mono or EBV infection. Rheumatoid arthritis is another possibility.  Another possibility is that you have anemia or diabetes so are prone to infections.

Please discuss this with your parents and doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!