Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
What could these symptoms mean?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

What could these symptoms mean?

Well, I have been having some symptoms since the beginning of the year. Here is the list:
Chronic Tingling (left shoulder)
Dizziness
Darkening in vision (as if I were to pass out)
Sudden weightloss (about a pound or two)
Anemia (I am not sure why. I have not eaten anything in one week and I think that might of given me
vitamin-deficiency anemia..but it was months after that week when I became anemic. My mom also has anemia problems that are undiagnosed)
Problems thinking and solving problems (school work-wise)
Problems understanding simple things
Muscle twitching (It starts and then will keep twitching for about 7 seconds. It use to be violent and chronic twitching but not anymore)
and Muscle Cramps/spasms which also don't happen anymore. They have not happened since 2012.
Tags: anemia, Multiple Sclerosis, muscle spasms, Anorexic Diet
The dizziness and darkening of vision as well as having thinking problems is all due to you being anaemic.

The pins and needles in your shoulder is likely to be from a trapped nerve in the shoulder or your neck.  Probably because you are at the computer or playing on a DS for too long.  

You need to eat a good balanced diet, and drink plenty of water.  This will also help with regards to cramps.  Dehydration can also make you feel dizzy so make sure you drink plenty of water.

Your mum should take you to the doctor to do blood tests.  The doctor will then be able to prescribe iron tablets for you to take with possibly folic acid (this helps the absorbtion of iron) and if your B12 is low, either give you B12 injections or prescribe B12 tablets to take.

When taking iron supplements, it is important to following the directions, they usually say not to drink tea or take antacids.

Make sure you eat foods rich in iron and other vitamins.  Liver, kidneys, eggs, meat, milk, cerials and dark green vegetables.

Cut down on the fizzy, sugary drinks and foods.  

Your mum can gently message your shoulders and neck to help and release the pressure of tense muscles.

And also get your eyes checked out by an optician to rule out any eye problems.

Your mother, too needs to have a diet rich in iron.

Thank you very much! My anemia has improved (because I have been using iron tablets daily since about a month so I shouldn't of put the "anemia" symptom). I have had my eyes checked...they said my eyes are fine.
Oh..where it says vitamin-deficiency, It says "after that week I became anemic" is suppose to say "after that week I ate nothing"
You are a growing young chap and you do need to eat all the good foods and milk for your growing bones.

It takes about 3 months for the iron levels to build back up to a good level when you are anaemic.  So after one month your blood levels may not be normal yet.

When you are not anaemic you will have a better appetite and eat.  With anaemia you lose your appetite and do not feel like eating.

As you have had your eyes checked and they are fine, then it is because of your anaemia.

Best wishes and have fun.