What could this bump behind my ear lobe be?
I woke up this morning with this raised bump behind my right ear lobe.  As you can see in the picture, it's not red, only slightly raised, and is about the size of a pea.  It doesn't hurt unless I push on it, which in that case it's not actual pain, just feels sore like it's a bruise.  It's pretty hard, and I can't move it.  

I know their might be a lymph node back there, but I haven't been sick, so I wouldn't make much sense for that to be swollen.  Although I would rather have it be that than like a cyst or something that won't go away for a while.  

Some recent things that might be related was I was at the dentist yesterday, had regular cleaning, but my gums were in bad shape so they did a lot of poking around.  Also had X-rays and ultrasonic cleaning.  Any ideas on what it might be?  Going to doctor anyway if it get's bigger or doesn't go away in a week.
Bump
Sounds like a cyst.
Did you find out what it was? I have something that looks just like that...I dont have health insurance and havent gone to the DR yet...please let me know. Jenna.bee.***@****