What does a low temperature mean
I took my temperature this morning and it was 94. I took it several times after and it only went up to 95. What does this mean?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Well, not all human beings have the perfect bookish body temperature. This could be the normal temperature for you. The temperature is lowest early in the morning. The commonest cause of feeling cold is low external temperature. There can be several other causes like hypothyroidism, liver diseases, adrenal insufficiency, liver failure, low Vit B12, and as a side effect of some drugs. If you are low on iron or anemic, have diabetes or thyroid problems then you can have temperature fluctuations. Get blood tests done to rule these out.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!