What is happening to me?
This is the 3rd time this has happened.  Here's the symptom list.  Sudden onset of cramps followed by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe sweating ( to the point of dripping), arms tingle, fingers swell, body is flushed from head to toe, very weak (hard to stay on the toilet).  This has lasted 1/2 hr.  last night, I didn't vomit, but the diarrhea lasted longer, 1hr.  Then I start getting chills.  I took my temp last night at this point and it was only 93.2!!!  Yes, I am not kidding!  I didn't take temp the previous times, but I don't think it dropped that low.  What the heck is happening to me?  I'm going to the Dr today.
look into morgellons and transhumanism,watch the trailer for world war z and try raw garlic
Yeah I think you should go to the doctor that's not normal. You may have a bad case of a stomach virus or something may just be messing with you that you will have a chemical imbalance that's causing your body to act in a weird way. I hope all goes well with you. Will keep you in my prayers. Be blessed :-)
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.