Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
What is happening to me?

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

What is happening to me?

This is the 3rd time this has happened.  Here's the symptom list.  Sudden onset of cramps followed by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe sweating ( to the point of dripping), arms tingle, fingers swell, body is flushed from head to toe, very weak (hard to stay on the toilet).  This has lasted 1/2 hr.  last night, I didn't vomit, but the diarrhea lasted longer, 1hr.  Then I start getting chills.  I took my temp last night at this point and it was only 93.2!!!  Yes, I am not kidding!  I didn't take temp the previous times, but I don't think it dropped that low.  What the heck is happening to me?  I'm going to the Dr today.
look into morgellons and transhumanism,watch the trailer for world war z and try raw garlic
Yeah I think you should go to the doctor that's not normal. You may have a bad case of a stomach virus or something may just be messing with you that you will have a chemical imbalance that's causing your body to act in a weird way. I hope all goes well with you. Will keep you in my prayers. Be blessed :-)