Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
What is happening to me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

What is happening to me?

Alright for one, i never feel like eating anymore, sometimes food evens repels me, but i eat three to four times a day. with very rich foods, like pasta, steak, so on and so on. Now im loosing weight faster then i can eat. Im down to 87 pounds, for a 19 year old. My back is always killing me, and same with my neck to the piont were it hurts to get out of bed. Also i feel sick to my stomache all the time, and am always gagging, because i feel like im going to puke. My heart always seems to heart, like a pain in it, so hard sometime i have to hold my hand on it. Now my lungs are doing something weird, when i move my shoulders and chest, from side to side, air is pushed out of my lungs, and it hurts very bad. Now i just discovered this a couple weeks ago while working out, Everytime my chest would mov air would be forced really hard out, and this sharp pain would come. If i move to the side to many times in a row, i couldnt breath air would be sucked in, the pushed out, from side to side. I wasnt letting air come out, it was being forced out. Is that bad? Im pretty sure its not suposed to...
Thank you to whom ever can answer me.
Kat.
I could be several things. The first things which come to mind are Diabetes Type 1 and thyroid disease. But it could be most anything. I'm not a doctor.

In any case, you need to write down your most worrisome symptoms and see a doctor for a diagnosis.

It could be diabetes as rightly mentioned, please get a blood sugar test done at the earliest. Hyperthyroidism can also explain these symptoms.

At the same time excessive stress and depression can also cause these symptoms.
I would suggest you to consult a physician as soon as possible and undergo a complete physical examination.
I went through the same thing, then I found out that I had Grave's Disease. (Thyroid Condition)
Get a full physical now. Have blood levels checked for thyroid, anemia, vitamin B complex deficiencies, and hepatitis C, and diabetes (as mentioned above), even if you are low risk. Your listed symptoms can fall under all these categories, and a few more.
Also, be sure you have a chest x-ray done. If you have an infection in one of your lungs (sometimes they are "silent" without a lot of coughing), it could also explain the above, as well as the hot flashes..tuberculosis being a primary concern...