What is happening to me?
Alright for one, i never feel like eating anymore, sometimes food evens repels me, but i eat three to four times a day. with very rich foods, like pasta, steak, so on and so on. Now im loosing weight faster then i can eat. Im down to 87 pounds, for a 19 year old. My back is always killing me, and same with my neck to the piont were it hurts to get out of bed. Also i feel sick to my stomache all the time, and am always gagging, because i feel like im going to puke. My heart always seems to heart, like a pain in it, so hard sometime i have to hold my hand on it. Now my lungs are doing something weird, when i move my shoulders and chest, from side to side, air is pushed out of my lungs, and it hurts very bad. Now i just discovered this a couple weeks ago while working out, Everytime my chest would mov air would be forced really hard out, and this sharp pain would come. If i move to the side to many times in a row, i couldnt breath air would be sucked in, the pushed out, from side to side. I wasnt letting air come out, it was being forced out. Is that bad? Im pretty sure its not suposed to...
Thank you to whom ever can answer me.
Kat.
I could be several things. The first things which come to mind are Diabetes Type 1 and thyroid disease. But it could be most anything. I'm not a doctor.

In any case, you need to write down your most worrisome symptoms and see a doctor for a diagnosis.

It could be diabetes as rightly mentioned, please get a blood sugar test done at the earliest. Hyperthyroidism can also explain these symptoms.

At the same time excessive stress and depression can also cause these symptoms.
I would suggest you to consult a physician as soon as possible and undergo a complete physical examination.
I went through the same thing, then I found out that I had Grave's Disease. (Thyroid Condition)
Get a full physical now. Have blood levels checked for thyroid, anemia, vitamin B complex deficiencies, and hepatitis C, and diabetes (as mentioned above), even if you are low risk. Your listed symptoms can fall under all these categories, and a few more.
Also, be sure you have a chest x-ray done. If you have an infection in one of your lungs (sometimes they are "silent" without a lot of coughing), it could also explain the above, as well as the hot flashes..tuberculosis being a primary concern...